Skip to main content

Greetings

At first, I had thoughts about simply not including the cliche 'welcome' page, but after pondering for awhile I found it inevitable. I mean, how do you have a blog about everything without explaining what 'everything' entails?
Now obviously 'everything' would be impossible to write about. Not only due to the abundance of information out there, but also due to my lack of knowledge. What can I say, I actually don't know everything.
A Little Bit of Everything was an idea that had been swimming around my brain for a while. I mean, what could be better than having no limitations? If one day you find yourself staring at a beautiful dish you concocted from scratch, take a picture and write about it. If you see yourself in the mirror and think, 'wow, I look pretty good.' take a picture and post it. This blog was meant as a creative outlet for me, someone who has too many ideas and not enough time. However, it is also for every single one of you. Those who feel like they aren't perfect and those who feel like there is just too much going on in their life. It's meant to be a lighthearted and slightly comical page to maybe add just a little bit of humor into someone's life.
So here we are now. Welcome to A Little Bit of Everything, a blog that dives deep inside the mind of an eccentric young adult who is still trying to figure out everything the world has to offer. One clumsy step at a time.

Comments